Re: how to add a mud in the mush z mud client?

Hi Simba.
Well I'm sorry to say this but you can't. Mush-z is specially designed and scripted to work with alter aeon only.
You should get mushclient which is mush-z without all of the extra scripts and sounds. Get the mush-reader so that mushclient will work with nvda and jaws properly. Paste the required files into the mushclient directory. Then open mushclient and open the menu bar by pressing alt+f and select add world. Once you have done this put in the mud's correct information such as it's website address and port number then press save. Then the mud should open if it doesn't go to the file menu and select open world then locate the mud you want to play then your mud should be ready to play.
You can also get vipmud but I've never tried it so I can't help you with that one.
Hth.