Re: what is morril mike?

Moderation!

Arabic, do! not! attempt to impersonate a moderator when you are not one sinse this could be hugely confusing to new members and also give the wrong impression of the forum rules (as in fact you have done here sinse we don't give people moderation warnings for incorrect spelling), This is an official warning.

As to whether you can be a moderator, the answer is no. Moderating is a difficult, careful and often thankless job requiring the right sort of person. As it says in the faq, if you want to be a moderator the best way is to show yourself to be a rresponsable and sensible enough person to be one, and posts like this I'm afraid don't give that sort of impression.

I'm sorry if this was just an attempt at humour, rather than trying to pretend seriously to be a moderator, sinse it really didn't come across as funny unfortunately, either way please don't do this again.