Re: Need an application which can convert Scanned files in to MS word/TXT

yes, Open book can do it, but I've downloaded a program on android called "cam scanner", and I take the picture of a paper for example, or a page, and it processes the page and then converts it to PDF, the problem is that that converted document, has still contents that are unread or are not recognized by jaws or other screen readers, and I use Open book. I need it cracked, so if any one can help me send me an email or a pm please