infovox230 sapi4 registration

I got the infovox230 installed on windows7 64bit. and it is registered as a 30 day trial. I followed the directions on the eloquence forum to register it but it will not register. I also installed the crypkey server from  ftp://ftp.statmon.com/Public/Downloads/Utils/Crypkey/  download all those and run the setupex.exe file to install then reboot computer. anyway infovox230 will not register it gives an error. how exactly do I crack and register the abandoned infovox230 before my trial runs out? I messed up and to get another 30 days trial I had to do a system restore back to october 27th 2014. there is a product ID combo  box and number of licenses combo box what do I set those to? Please help before my trial runs out in another 30 days and I have to do yet another system restore.