Re: jaws 16 beta: death of screen reader innovation illustrated

I haven't contacted support enough to say either way if this article is correct there, but the few times that I have, would indecate that there may be a bit of a reason to complain. Anyway, looking at the features of 16, I really can't justified updating. The thing is that if 17 has something I really need, I will have to pay for 16 and 17 just to get 17. I have to agree about the pro and home argument. After all, just looking at the website, I wouldn't know why I would go pro over home. Does the home licence only allow me to run the full version on just one system? If I put it on my own laptop that I'm using for home use and then start using it for work at a later date, what then? Why would I want to update to pro? what is keeping me troothful. LOL.