Re: Halloween Sale - 33% off on iOS games! Only a few days to go!

Moderation!

Hi Micco.

could you please stop reposting topics advertising this sale. New releases is for announcing newly released games, not promoting sales of already released ones. I was willing to bend the rules a little, sinse we do exist to promote audio games after all and sales are obviously good things, however this is the third new topic on your halloween ios sale, and the 5th on your halloween sale generally, which I think is more than enough, after all if every! developer with a sale posted this many sales topics this would not be the new rreleases room but the advertising room!

I suggest in future you create just the one sales topic and reply to that topic instead of cluttering the boards up.

Any further topics about halloween sales at Ticonblu will e moved, or possibly even deleted, and I very much hope you don't do this at christmas.

I appologise if this sounds harsh, this has nothing to do with the great work Ticonblu has done with audiogames, however forums do require some order.