Re: Tactical battle: Questions on making your own map pack

Still wondering about the above things, but also now this as well.
I have a skill that was supposed to play a sound, shadowstep. But when I used the skill with my king, the shadowstep would play at the same time as the orc commander cursor.
Then I removed the "sound=shadowstep" from my skill file and it still plays whenever any of my units use it. And nope, it's not set to be played in their individual unit files. I double checked to make sure because I was sure I didn't set it to do that, and I didn't.

Then I used an attack and the orc commander who I was targeting died. Twice. The move had "critical_hit_effect death" set, is that why? Since the damage was more than enough to kill it anyway because it was almost dead when I used that move?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector