syncthing, anyone?

similar to my thread on BTSync, but this time I'm interested in how many here have played with sync thing.

I believe they changed the name and now they're calling it Pulce.

Anyway, I was wondering if any one that has played with it was able to get it to show the node id?

When I try to access my node id all I get is some sort of dialog that doesn't appear to show me the string that makes up the node id. All I can see is the regular stuff followed by a button to close said dialog.

BTSync could learn from this layout, at least most of this appears to be accessible.

To check it out, visit http://syncthing.net