Shinobi legends, a Naruto themed browser game

Hey guys. I'm your friendly neighbborhood shinobi, here to tell yuh about a very cool LoGD mod. It's shinobi legends, a Naruto themed version of Legend of the Green Dragon (with much more than fighting and killing). It's pretty heavily  modded, but not as heavily modded as something like Dragons of Myth.  Just like any other LoGD mod,  everything is accessible. The game allows you to select your favorite shinobi village (My personal favorite is the hidden cloud village). There are plenty of places to go, and many things to do. If you feel like trying the game out, Use my referral link to sign up. Trust me, you won't regret it! Believe it! lol