Re: Tactical Battle 2.0

Can we make suggestions for features we'd like to see in Tactical Battle here?
Because I have a few...
For effects:
_only_affects_=, this will cause the effect to only work on the units in this list.
does_not_affect=, the units in this list would be immune to these effects.
I'd also like to see more flags for terrain.
For example, something like the opposite of terrain_limit=. Like, can_not_pass_terrain=, where a unit can not pass through any terrain on this list, and it should work on non-flying units.
I'm suggesting the terrain thing because it would make it easier to have, say, incorporeal beings such as ghosts that could travel through walls and such, and then barriers would have to be set up to specifically block them. It would make it much simpler, as opposed to needing to have a potentially long list of terrain that they can pass over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ShadowMamba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector