Re: Cyber Knights discussion

simba wrote:

I need to get to the western tunnels to kill a boddyguard of a smuggler. But when I go to the map screen, click on navigate west, and find the bar where he is located and click it, nothing happens. Usually, there should be the dialog with the button @set of on foot.[ a-t ]

The issue is that CK is unable to navigate outside of the current region.  Unfortunately, the game is limited in that you cannot look at another region you are not in and say "navigate to a building there."  You have to first get to that region.

The latest release added VO labels to the on-map DPAD or navigation arrows, such as "Move West."  In this case, if you "long press" on that Move West DPAD, the navigator will take you to the region one to the west.

I know this is 0% intuitive at the moment.  We will keep working to improve for VO.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector