Windows 8.1 and a Broken Control Panel

Hi all. I upgraded to Windows 8.1, and I've gotten quite a nasty shock. The items in the good, old fashioned classic control panel have all either vanished, or migrated. This wasn't much of an issue until I had wanted to stard writing Java applications. Installing JDK 8? No problem. Turning on the Access Bridge? Yes, there's an issue here. It used to be that once upon a golden age, you'd press Windows U and the Ease of Access Center would pop up and give you about half a dozen choices. If I recall, JAB was under using the computer without a keyboard. You would tick a box in Windows 7 and voila, your good to go. Here, using the command line doesn't work? Am I missing something? Is there a remedy to this annoying issue?