Re: Hypothetical: Accessifying paintball/nerf/laser tag?

hi.
I've played laser tag a few times and I think that the game really has potential for accessibility. first we were able to choose between different sounds so one team had a set of sounds and the other team other sounds. this helped us a lot in distinguishing between teams. also when you play laser tag you don't get hit by anything but you have a bandana on your head which makes a sound if you are hit. I think that a vibration motor could be added to announce when you have a target in front of the gun because all the guns and bandanas are connected this would not be so hard hard to do. I played with a group of blind people. it was fun but the arena was not so accessible. luckily they let us wander around a few minutes before the match to get familiar with the arena.