audiogamers: it's writing time, NaNoWriMo!

Hello all,
For the month of November there is something that's happening on the internet called NaNoWriMo, short for National Novel Writing month, although why it's known as National, I can't be sure, as it's an internet-based event anyway.
I don't know if this should be in general game discussion or off topic room, and I'll explain why.
You have until 1December to finish a piece based on one, or maybe even more than one, Audiogame, only rule being that it has to have an Audiogame of some sort in it, but apart from that, it doesn't have to be restricted: yes, there can be mainstream game crossovers and characters from films. This includes story-based sequels, character stories, or, even just general writings about Audiogames that aren't reviews, but allow worldbuilding or who knows what else.
Want to see what would happen if Doctor Bastard ended up in the Swamp universe? have at it! Want an appearance by the Nightjar beca use you didn't want the game to end? rock on. That's just two examples, I'm sure many of you will be able to come up with something. Will I be taking part myself? I honestly don't know, if I can think of something I'll give it a shot though, but at the same time I'm tempted to just sit back and watch.
Post a link to your story when you are done. Also, post small samples of your work if you wish, to allow others to give feedback. If you are then satisfied and can get your story into a completed state by December, I'll create a news post with your stories, although for crossovers based on other works I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. However, the Audiogame based ones will definitely get one.
Developers: I know that your characters are your property, and I respect that, I'm sure many others do. Remember, this is just for fun, but if any devs have any objections to their characters being featured in stories please chime in sooner rather than later, but please come up with an idea based on your game that people can write about, as that way, all games can be accounted for.
Happy writing!