Re: Clok Mud

Hey guys!

I am loving seeing how many people are finding us through this website and people have been exploring and checking out how to do all the things. I definitely see a lot more logging since these posts as well.

Trees sell for more in different places, if the city has pine trees outside of it, its assumed they have a surplus of those trees. While more exotic trees bring in more riln. That being said, the system is still being worked on and I think will be tinkered with as time moves forward.

As for riln, remember making riln is only part of the game! Definitely stop to meet people, speak to people about their guild or organizations and see what story lines are going on in the game!

We always have stories, events, merchants, happenings going on each month, really each week (While i can swing them!) We thank you for giving us a try!

Vinz, Junior Game Master for Clok

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vinz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector