Re: a game of star wars affordable?

Hello Diego.
There are no accessible star wars games for windows or iOs that I know of. However, if you get mudrammer or pocketmud on your iOs device or vipmud mushclient or monkey turm on windows you can play star wars mud that's exactly what it's called star wars mud. I've also heard there is a return of the jedi mud but I'm not sure if it actually exists.
If you get tactical battle on windows there are 1 or 2 star wars map packs that you can play.
Hth.