Is there a way to Encrypt entire folders with BGT?

Hi all,
I'm just wondering if it is possible to do this? The Encryption functions themselves in BGT only allow for files, but I'd just love to encrypt my whole directory so that people can't get at sounds, music etc. Although, I know some people have decrypted stuff made with BGT sadly. I lost it when I formatted my Mac but the Parilous Hearts music and sounds were floating around.