Re: A Good Zompocalypse Book I'm Reading

Hi Dark.
Well your definitly right after we're alive and the passage series it's really hard to find a story that is just as good. Ethan reid is definitly not in the same league as justin cronin but he's still good all the same. I hope cronin will release city of mirrors pretty soon since he said it was coming this year. One thing I don't understand is that cronin resolved so much in the twelve I wonder how much more story is their?
My only disappointment is that the undying is only from the point of view from one person at least so far. I miss having an ensemble cast since that's what I was expecting but his characters are believable anyway. And it's not your typical story where zombies just pop up out of nowhere it's sort of a combination of things that caused the appocalypse which I like a lot.