Re: Why do we have no propper exploration and colonization games?

Hi.
@Dark I wish you could see danny's new game it's awesome. I can't say more just that I think this is the kind of thing you were talking about. Btw, where did you get martin's new book about his world I'd really love to read it. The last time I checked bookshare they didn't have this book but I'll check again. I really need to get into the game of thrones books since I've been hearing a lot about them lately but that's a whole different topic.
@Cae, I haven't played in a while but isn't sengoku jidai sort of like this in terms of controlling multiple characters looking for food and stuff like that? In that way it's sort of like castaways accept less turn-based.