Re: Braillemon status update!

@daygonite:

I'm going to be restructuring the release of Braillemon. Instead of just having an executable, I'm going to have a launcher, which will later be involved
in retrieving updates. In addition, music will be streamed from the disc, which will help with optimization somewhat. Finally, I will be releasing a tool
for translators which will easily fill in all translated text for new versions of the lang.ini file, so you don't have to copy/paste or anything.

Can you encrypt, or compress the music files?
Keeping the files inside the main folder of braillemon, these are susceptible to be changed by the users, or simply, if someone copy the game, but forget one or two music files, the game would be incomplete, or simply can’t be launched.

And, yes! Please make the tool. With that, translate the game would be more easy tongue

@Daygonite:

Also, I'm thinking about adding a mode where you can collect the trading cards if you get a "deck holder", which will be released in a currently unknown
manner. You can play the Pokemon card game with various NPCs and maybe even some trainers as well. Definitely not in the upcoming release, but it's something
I was thinking about implementing after the debug phase of this next release is good. What do you guys think?

Are you saying that you are thinking on implement on the game the metagame of tradin cards?
Have a game that combine  cards and main games?
The idea is simply awesome!

@mr.brunete
I'm making a spanish (latin american) translation of this game!.
I'm from argentina, so my goal is to make the translation as close as posible to the latin american translations we have here.
If someone here is from latin america and wants to work with me for the translation, contact me!.

I and the members of Typhlojuegos mailgroup, are working in the Spanish translation of the game.
Currently we are in standby because stuff, but in December we continue working in the translation.

If you want, join us in the mailgroup to help us with the translation. More people are welcome.

Well, simply thanks for all Rachel, sorry for don’t have completed the Spanish translation yet, and Now  I go to play the game and see what new things I can find :3

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : balliol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kotek via Audiogames-reflector