Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

Hello all.
Well, I've been without internet conection for a while. I'm not gonna read the entire topic, I've read post 1 and, honestly I'de just like to give my reply to it. My heart is so happy, and I'm rejoicing while reading you're post, bladestorm.
Man, as a born again christian, I want to  welcome you to our Family. I've like to let you know that, whatever you need, here's your friend and brother in Christ. I think I've seen you're atheist ideas before, but now that I'm reading this all I say is, praized be the Lord Jesus Christ for ever! halelooya! I feel very identified with you, man. I gotta say that  I love to play games, however they don't take  the control in my life. Plus, something similar happened to me, because when Jesus touched my life in 2010, I decided not only to serv him and only him, but to leave everything for him. I was a famous musician and singer here in my country, but now Jesus Christ is the center of my life, and although there are a bunch of things I enjoy doing, my Lord Jesus Christ is as I said before, the center of my Life.
I'de like to contact you some how, cuzz honestly I'm feeling something very spessial. seeing people whose coming to the Lord, and are really giving their lives to him, is just amazing.
Sincerely, Andrés

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector