Re: Angelgift Teaser

Hi,
It will be an accessible game, not really an rpg as such. I'm not giving much away but I've been involved with this game for a while, and it's going to be awesome. I'm not really doing too much on the input end of things, but let's just say I've heard some of the sound design, and also I have an idea of what sort of game it's going to be. However, that would seriously be spoiling this experience, all I will say is that this is going to be, what I can only describe it as, a hybrid Audiogame. I don't want to give any details but I will end with something for you all, it will definitely be free, but that won't be a bad thing. I can sort of describe it as more like an indy game, look at some of the stuff on Steam if you follow mainstream. There are some really different games on there, stuff that the mainstream wouldn't dare to do. But they have this... this quality that I can't really explain, and I think Angelgift will bring some of that quality to the Audiogaming scene. As to waht sort of quality, you'll just have to wait and see.