Re: any one on the zone bbs.com websight?

Well, I decided to try my luck at the Zone once more, chiefly for the games they have and to see if I can achieve a goal of five million points in two months.
I know someone who was able to get four million points in just one month, but I have absolutely no idea how they were able to get so many points in that short amount of time. The word games there only give you about five to ten thousand all together, while some of the ones, like Big Mouths give you five hundred at one time. The only two speculations I have is that they probably played a lot of Keno, or they had points transferred to them.
Also, it would be great if they added more helpful content to some of these games. A problem I'm running into quite a lot is when sounds are played, especially in Blingo and Word Master Mine. The beeps are very slow, and even when I set it to fast, it's still slow. I'm using the Quick-time Plug-in with Internet Explorer, and when I tried it with Firefox, I kept gett ing unresponsive script messages. For this reason, I find it rather cumbersome to be playing blingo with a browser that would slow me down considerably.
I also decided to turn off all quicknotes and only partake of the forums on there. Of course I still have private messages enabled, for I don't think that's something you can disable.
My final speculation as to how that person I'm speaking of, the one who got four million points in one month, they could have boughten a premium and played games that awarded more points.