Re: sound problem with damage extreme

Hi, thanks for the answer. I dont hope you mind me asking, but something isnt clear for me.
Ive got a few folders, for example the the folders, music, medals, plane, and so on.
Then there are the game files like the executable file and the readme, uninstall, and other different game files. But then there are a fiew a=other sounds witch are not sorted in to folders.
Should I create a seperate sound folder and copy these in, or should I copy all the other folders in that seperat folder too?
Greetings Moritz.