Re: An idea just came to me.

Hi

Yep I'm still childish, lol!

Yeah I like that idea too, first because as Brad said it would make things faster and more fluid, and second because we already have control shift f or control f on IE for the main page to get to the forum, so it follows that we would have more shortcuts that were similar to that as well.

Also lots of forums have, and have had those types of shortcuts for a while now, so this would be a step towards modernizing the audiogames.net forum system a bit more.