Re: Monthly chat November

Hi Aaron.

Glad people still like this topic, I'll refresh with a new one for december next month. I'll be interested to see what your item is.
There isn't really much I'd like for christmas. I'd vaguely like the special edition of desolation of Smaug, but the original was so mind gnummingly horrible that I can't see it mattering too much, I'm also interested in getting the music from the Doctor Who tv series, sinse whatever I think about the direction things have taken recently murry gold can compose and now the series soundtracks are out.

Of course being christmas I have lots of singing to do. Yesterday on the same day there was a competitive music festival and my singing teacher's charity concert, so I was literally busy from 9 am to 10 at night.

Of the four categories I did I got three seconds and a first, (surprisingly in parlour song), and I was quite pleased at the comments I got for "master of the house " in the musicals section, while in my singing teacher's concert people very much enjoyed my commic song which was nice.

Today I'm having something of  a break, and listening to Doctor who audios, ---- I don't know why but listening to Frozen time set among the ice warriors at the antarctic actually made me feel! cold big_smile.