Re: Anyone here got a favorite science fiction tv show?

@dark red dwarf has had 2 new seasons since season 8, a speshel entitled back to earth which is considered to be season 9 by some fans, and season 10, which returns to its red dwarf roots. Season 10 is better. Season 8 is kind of a sore spot. Their were some really good ones like the 2 part episode entitled peat, and of course you can never forget that one episode about the computer who can guess people's futures. Though I didn't like only the good that much, and back in the red was a waist. Kind of liked it better when the crew had red dwarf and starbug to themselves. Season 6 and season 7 are my all time favorites, but season 6 more so because their was more exploration in though's episodes, more of the deep space type element. I'll sirtenly see if I can check out the books as i've watched all the episodes.