Re: Braillemon status update!

On your specific bugs:

-I can't emulate the "charmeleon" bug. I keep getting the proper information and as long as it's functioning as the proper pokemon it may be a mistake on your part. tongue It grabs the information from the same place.

-The dig bug is known, however I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. It's actually working "fine" but I need to change the structure so it accommodates 2 turn attacks properly.

-I just fixed the town map. Silly me forgot to make it actually speak. lol I'll be updating the link tomorrow.

-I also just patched the door sound glitch with battles.

-Bill's house is NOT an error. When you first go in there, he is stuck in the transmutation machine. You have to save him by talking to the computer. A known bug is that sometimes the event that tells you to do this is too quickly scrolled by, but I have an idea on how to fix it.

-the 1 and 2 on the player menu is an oversight and I will fix that now.

-There's a bug on the exit to route 6 from the saffron guard, but there is no infinite loop. You actually got sent out of bounds because of faulty warp handling! You're probably continually pushing the up key. Every time you do that, the guards automatically push you back instantly and tell you about how they're thirsty.

-Song loop fixed.

-Song stopping fixed.

- "Infinite Room" fixed (again you are out of bounds)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector