I need help updating to the latest preview build of Windows 10

Hi.

So, I heard about these new voices in Windows 10.

I can only get the Eva one to work.

I checked my Windows version and apparently I'm running build 9841. When I try to update the preview build in PC settings, it just says downloading Preview build and then NVDA says busy progress bar. It doesn't appear to be downloading.
I then heard that you have to be a part of the Windows Insider program. However, when Itried to join the program, I got the message that says that my Microsoft account doesn't say that I'm 18 years old.
So, as you can imagine I'm pretty annoyed at Microcrap at this point. First off, I was able to test the OS X Yosemite public beta just fine.

So, I tried to log into my Microsoft account to change the age and first had to go through some security code crap.
Once that was done, I got to this page saying payment information required. I tried to choose the basic information link to change my basic info rmation such as age, but it keeps saying I need a payment method to continue.

So, what do I do now? I am royally pissed off right now because all I want to do is download the preview build with the new text to speech voices. Why does this have to be so difficult? Is it also possible that I'm just not waiting long enough for the preview build to download?
Any help with this is appreciated as I really want to try these new voices.

Thanks

edit

Well, the update has downloaded and installed. THe first thing I noticed was that my registry appears to be reformatted since the hack I used for Eva is now gone. I also lost my insert key created with sharp keys. When I got the insert key working again, I went to check voices and didn't find the new voices.
So, where is Microsoft Mark Mobile, Microsoft Eva Mobile, and the test voice for Cortana? I can't believe I went through all this crap just to get David, Hazel and Zera.

Any help?