Re: Anime discussion

Yeah, I guess you can't have both unless you speak both... or unless you're blind and don't care. lol I would say I pretty much watch nothing but action, but some dialog in certain anime are so good as to be basically subtle commentary for fights. lol

Yikes... that sounds bad. I have never heard of that particular anime, but it sounds like something 4 kids would do... but if you want to check out one anime that has the most amount of meta / 4th wall / puns you will ever hear translated well and in a superbly entertaining fashion, I would recommend an anime called bobobo-bo bo-bobo. Yes, you read that right... this is probably the weirdest and most over-the-top anime / manga I have read about. Even in Japan, this one doesn't usually come up in discussion unless you are absolutely nuts or just weird. I found this anime first when I saw the main character in a fighting game on the ps3... and decided with a name like that, I had to look it up. and holy crap., .. it is wildly entertaining, but I swear whoever wrote it was high, at the very least...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : niall via Audiogames-reflector