Re: State of Web Browser Accessibility

"Just block Flash" isn't a viable strategy, at least not in the UK, where public money is being squandered on this crap by the BBC. I know, I'm a Mac user; I have had every vile reason to block Flash, and others besides. It just doesn't work, in the real world. sad We can only hope that flashless iOS will continue to erode the need for Flash, but as long as even Google are keeping it alive, I don't hold out much hope that it will be any time soon. Perhaps the ultimate irony will be that EME, that is DRM in HTML 5, will be our saviour--though I have many reasons to absolutely hate that, too, it seems inevitable as content publishers want to have their cake and eat it too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector