I am in search of Mac OS X Tiger, can someone help?

Hi everyone.

As the topic states, I am looking for Mac OS X Tiger to install on my Mac Mini 2006 or Macmini 1, 1.
If this is against the rules of the forum I understand and will delete this topic. However, if anyone can assist me in getting a copy of 10.4.7 or newer for intel and for Macmini 1, 1 I would really appreciate it. THose who can help can feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks