accessible android emulator?

Hi, I asked this question in another topic but I want to ask it again because I didn't get any responses there. Is there an accessible android emulator that I can use that has talkback preconfigured? I looked at an older topic from march 2-13 where they had a link to an accessible android emulator with talkback preconfigured, because people were trying to play Droid flip. I followed the link but the site had apparently been taken down. Also, do I need any extra software for the emulator to work? A lot of people mentioned virtual box. If there is software I ened, I would also like to know.