Re: monkey business level 6

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to play the Old Aztec Temple in Monkey Business or not? I go to the room where there are acid pits and snakes and I avoid them just fine and I also avoid the poison arrows in the other room fine too. However, I have some trouble beating the cave-in that occurs in the other room. Can anyone help me out, please?
Take care,
André