Re: error with damage extreme

Hi,
Key is full made these games a long time ago, with I believe bgt 1.1? There have probably been changes since then that have made the game unplayable, I'm sorry to say that I think unless you get your hands on bgt 1.1 or 1.2, I don't think you can play it unless someone fixes all those errors and compiles it.