Re: Looking for a free fantasy adventure game that I can play on my PC

Thanks! I've basically played through everything there is in that game over the last five days! big_smile

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Again, I would like a good fantasy adventure game similar to Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy or Kamio: Elements of Power. If you've heard of that last one, you're awesome. big_smile It needs to be free due to my tight budget, so I don't know how good the results will be, but I'm hopeful. smile