SwampMas approaches! Will you join in?

Many of you remember the 12 days of SwampMas song from last Christmas, and I've had requests to bring it back this year.  I have an idea that could crash and burn, but for the fun of giving it a try, here goes.

I have recorded myself singing the 12 days of SwampMas song.  It is terrible.  But that's because I can't sing!  big_smile  The reason for the recording is so that others can use it as a template to get their timing to match.  What I'd like people to do is to listen to the song while wearing headphones, and record themselves singing along.  By doing this, the timing of your voice will match mine and you will end up with a recording of only your voice, and not the background music playing from your speakers.

My plan is to gather up the recordings people send me and overlap them so that it sounds like a whole group of us are singing the song together!  Yay!

Assuming this actually works, I will then use the group song during the Swamp Christmas event that is quickly approaching.  If this crazy idea falls apart or sounds too horrible, I'll use a backup plan that I've already got in place.  I think there is a strong possibility that this will turn out to be a steaming pile of crap, ROFL!  But it might not.

So that's it.  I'm not shooting for perfection or anything, so even if you are as bad a singer as myself, feel free to join in.  If possible, try to record where we won't pick up a lot of background noise.  As more and more people's voices are added in, background noises would start to really pile up and be a distraction.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampMas.mp3

ADDED:
Well it would help if I posted the lyrics right?  ROFL!

On the first day of SwampMas, Aprone gave to me, a Behemoth the size of a tree.
On the second day of SwampMas, Aprone gave to me, Cancer causing shoes, and a Behemoth the size of a tree.
The song follows that pattern, and below I've listed all 12 days.  After each day you pass back through the previous days.

1st) and a Behemoth the size of a tree
2nd) Cancer causing shoes
3rd) Thick blast doors
4th) Story telling Grues
5th) Aggression! is taller, than, Cheeeesse!
6th) Rabbits on the moon
7th) Magic golden coins
8th) a Faulty Yetti ring
9th) Microwaving dragons
10th) Vader verses Q
11th) Finding all the numbers
12th) Matching stuff together

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : powergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Netta147 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Netta147 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector