Joining our Beta Testing Team

Hello Everyone,

We are writing to you as we need your help. We’re trying to break down social isolation of blind and visually impaired individuals in the UK by developing inclusive game technology. Most of the accessible games out there are audio only, which unintentionally exclude the sighted and further marginalize the blind.

We have been inspired by our daughter Daisy, who is blind. We have spent our life watching her being left out of games at school, in the playground, and more recently, being excluded from video gaming sessions. Daisy’s dream is to be able to play with her sighted siblings and friends on an equal footing. Last Christmas, we decided to make her dream come true. We formed Audazzle Ltd. to develop video games that use 3D sound and dazzling graphics to attract both the blind and non blind, thus leveling the playing field. All gamers are empowered equally to join in the fun!

We can’t do this without Daisy and her friends. We want to unlock the immense potential of the blind and visually impaired and enable them to design their own video-games with us. Daisy, her siblings and her friends were instrumental in co-creating our first game:  “JumpinSauceRS”, a space shooter game playable on iOS/Android tablets and mobile devices. “JumpinSauceRS” will be pre-released in the next ten days! So our Christmas resolution is coming true! We are reaching out to you at this stage to ask your help with beta testing, spreading the word and getting a contact list together of people who can help us.

We would also love to hear from you about our mission and core values and benefit from your expertise and advice.

Finally, we would be immensely grateful if you could suggest names of colleagues, friends or other relevant contacts that may be interested in supporting the Audazzle endeavour.

To join our beta testers subscribe via our website:
http://www.audazzle.com/?page_id=1489

Thank you so much and warmest regards,

The Audazzle Team

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregorz via Audiogames-reflector