Re: Cromibility

Ah, in that case, press cv-comma. It'll bring up the combo box like a context menu. Quite clever if ya ask me.

The strange part with using Chromevox on Chrome OS, is removing apps that isn't an extension. You do it via the "Launcher," with alt-shift-l, then hit space or enter on the "Apps" button. Easy right? Though trying to  "right click" on the icon once you've navigated to it, is hit and miss. On a Chromebook, you right click by holding two fingers down on to the trackpad, then "tap" once.
Somceimtes it bring up the right menu, other times it brings up the menu for the sehlf itself. So I've been experimenting with that.

Of course, aq lot of the apps out there are still just shortcuts to web sites, so I'm not missing too many apps themselves. Plenty of default Google apps are already preinstalled too. Note by the way, the Hangouts app, unlike the "extention" or on "Google Plus ," or even "GMail," does not say "anything!" I'm talking about the Hangouts app for Chrome OS/Windows only. Well, officially for Chrome OS/Windows anyway...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector