Re: NVDA remote access

While I do agree this does sound exciting, it's also in its very early stage.

I'm basing things off the demo I heard, but at the moment you still need the IP address of the computer you wish to control.

Jaws Tandom gives you a string which is needed on both machines to connect.

This, at least at the moment has a mutual agreed upon keyword or phrase that both users must agree on in order to connect.

I'm sure all this will eventually be ironed out by the time it is ready.

Something tells me, we still have a long way to go before the average computer user can use it.