Re: State of Web Browser Accessibility

Well, I thought I'd jump in late.
In ie, I have webvisum installed, this does capcha stuff though it also helps with some access features.
I have one  for playing system sounds and a few others.
The only time I use firefox though is for things that crash with ie11 which are only a few websites.
Security wise I do realise ie is not the best but for what I do, it works.
Most of my peers use chrome but ie comes with windows and  while I do use firefox from time to time its not a full brouser I use, some stuff it does better than ie and some stuff that ie crashes with it works well with to.
I have an i5 duel core 32 bit system that could go 64 bit if it wanted with 4gb ram and win7.
I am not sure about ram usage but yeah.