Site up dee ates dee cember 17th

I bet you thought that was a mistake. That old Dee ark had gone a bit dee ranged in dee brain! Well your wrong, ---- okay your wrong about the mistake bit, maybe not about the deranged bit.

Eitherway, to dee is a special occasion, sinse we've got some quite dee lightful news. Namely that dee Database now has d games in. Dee games? I distinctly hear you declaim, "What the dee kins is dis drivle!" Well, to the romans, ---- such as dee ulious ceazar (come on, that was a quality joke!), D was the symbol for 500! Yes, that is right, the Db now caps out at a full five centuriess! And considering that there are still games to add, that is saying something for the state of au dee o games.

Well here are the most recent round of updates, and don't worry, I've finished with the D based puns now. ---- no really, honest I've finished. What, your thinking I'll stick one in just at the end to annoy everyone even further. Really! would I do that? T hat would just be too much, after all moderation is the art of com ma dee. Dee o!

    Updates by Dee ark.

Swamp: changed license to subscription,  updated description with some more recent gameplay  features including the account system.
Castaways: changed license to subscription, slightly updated description.
blindfold racer: page and description.
Changed platform of  Lost cities from Iphone to Ios.

Bokurano Daiboukenn 1:Page and description.
Bokurano Daibouken 2: Page and description.
Paladin of the sky: page and description.

The inquisitor: slight description cleanup.
Added new link to the Nvda addon  for Winfrotz, thanks to Trenton Goldshark for the tip.

Pizza delivery: page and description.
Bokurano Daiboukenn 3: Page, description and links..
Shades of doom: fixed links to point to version 2.0, slightly updated description.
She noire: page, description and links.
T he ensign: page, description and links.

Slightly expanded and cleaned up pages for Solara and the two Papasangre games, plus added more info on gameplay features to Solara description.

Audio defense, zombie arena: page, description and links.
BG 15 puzzle: added note on sapi use.
BG Elevens solitare: page and description.
BG 2048: page and description.
BG Word yahtzee: page and description.
AudioSpeed: page and description.
Deathmatch: project alpha: page, description and links.
Tia story 2: page and description.
Traders of known space: page and description.
The Inquisitor: Chapter 2 the village: page, description and links.
New Tia story: Page and description.
Snow race: Page and description.
Hadean lands: page and description.
BG Simon: page and description.
The Inquisitor: chapter 3 sisters in dream: Page, description and links.

Updates by Sander.
Fixed link to 1000 Ad and expanded entry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector