new little game I found

Hi there,
So as I was scrolling around the web idly bored, I decided to investigate audiogames in Russian, since I've been studying Russian for about 11 weeks now.  Surprisingly I found a site full of Russian audio games.  Now most of them are far beyond my Russian speaking level right now, but I did find a little guess the number game.
I like this one because it has what sounds like professional voice acting, music, difficulty levels... basically it seems like a lot more than your standard guess the number game.  It's not a big thing, but it is a nice way to kill a few minutes.  The link is:
http://www.tiflocomp.ru/download/games/numbers.zip
Hope it keeps someone amused.