Re: Skype 6.2 an later - problems that isn't there before...

Well I could use the application key, but it doesn't show what its supposed to, like "open" and all that. All it showed is "search with your search engine" and some other things that we don't really need.
Thanks for the suggestions, I will go see whether upgrading/downgrading would solve this. I just hope Skype won't autoupdate so much...
Oh and regarding right clicking: its not that we couldn't right click, its that how do we focus the mouse?