particular the 9th circuit but also in othercircuits we're seeing as w

particular the 9th circuit but also in othercircuits we're seeing as well is the him the increasing tendency love accords to certify nationwideclasses on the ground that there are simply toomany variances in state laws state consumer protection laws Choice 9000 Caralluma I which result in a locked common issues any lack a predominance in this is thetype case where a plaintiff will file suitunder the law %uh want states a California want toapply it a to the entire nation 'em the the court in the ninth circuitmoesha this is our bouquets but it has been followed in some food cases I hell that you simply couldn't do that and moreoverin that particular case I'll in this does resonate blue contacts that class would also include memberswho were exposed to the.