Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Thought I'd post this here too, just in case.

Omega mode is here! Meaning a gameplay recording. lol For all those who have played this game to any extent before, imega mode is like SF on steroids... major steroids. As you can hear, movement speed for all the characters are increased, which brings the game to crazy speeds for SF standards... and most characters have lots of new moves and reworked mechanics. And you can tell that Sakura is not one of my most played characters... as I lose to both Chun Lee and Hugo. Enjoy! Ken is by far one of my favorite characters to play as in omega mode. New moves include throwing fireballs with his feet in combination with kicks, a few new moves and a variation of his shippu jinrai kyaku from older games. Sakura also has a similar trick, and now has more hits added to her shouuken uppercut as well as her shippu kyaku hurricane kick. she is also one of the few characters to have new supers as well! Changes like this bring a mode that is completely broken and insane... but a blast to play.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/339 … meplay.mp3