Re: Clok Mud

Well lead shot only costs 1 riln each and the powder horns give you 35 shots each which I seem to think comes to about 2 shots per riln, compared to the cost of arrows it's not that bad. I did once manage to hit a turkey in the abdomen for 80 pierce damage, not bad given it died with just that one hit.

I've been trying to practice up hurled weapons on my Utasa and for that I'm using stones I've foraged, mostly just large stones. Since they're free it doesn't much matter what happens to them and I did do 30 damage to one of the rotting nethrim in the Shadgarde graveyard once.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector