Re: An early christmas present

Hi.
The server is up, but something weird is happening. I'm sorry, but I've created a few characters to check this out in different ways.
I can buy a ship just fine. I can also enter the ship, and also enter other players ship. The first weird thing is that I can't get out of a ship again. The character is stuck inside the ship.
The ship is much bigger than it should be. Nothing happens when going to 0 11 0 and press enter to enter the control room.
It might still be the server which is acting weird, but I'm just posting this, because the server is up and running at the moment.
I haven't been able to figure out how to do anything other than chatting, buying a ship and then get stuck in a big room, which contains nothing. Pressing the D key finds nothing.
Having said all that, I look very much forward to play the game when this wierdness has been fixed. [[wow]], it seems to be really, really cool.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector