Re: The contraversy of Mallenche, and its creator, Howard Sherman

Well, I don't believe the Impasse has changed here, sinse I still intrinsically don't see "open parser" as anymore inherently beautiful and likely Sebby does not agree with my functionalist control approach big_smile.

However, this is just to say that Hadean lands now has a db page.

Whatever my personal feelings on Parser, I do think it is important to highlight a genre of games which is so inherently accessible and support those developers working in it who want reasonable financial compensation for their work, (note the word "reasonable!" here Mallinche).

This is why if interpreters have pages and links to the correct indexes of the If archive for their format, and why commercial if games need entries.

if anyone can think of anymore accessible commercial if (I believe Scot adams did something at one point), let me know.

I'll also likely give Hadean lands a try at some point myself (sinse for 5 usd why not), albeit I am currently on a big choiceofgames kick.