Re: A new social networking site, check it out!

Hello,
Not to burst the bubble or anything, but well, I don't know about this.
Based on how this looks, I'm affraid this doesn't click with me. After what happened with Klango as well, and all the other social networking sites, I'm not really sure if this shows promise. I'll give it a chance perhaps, but at the same time, I'd rather stick with my mainstream social networks. Let's face it, the audiogames forum is perfect for socializing with the blind community really, because most others, well, let's just say they leave much to be desired. This here, is a community of people who know what they're talking about, who are switched on to issues, while the rest seem to be getting dragged behind no matter how much we try and help.